PQSA is thrilled to announce the addition of Allied Health Services with the introduction of our first Occupational Therapist.
Beginning in February 2018, these are some of the services we will be able to offer:
- Home based occupational therapy assessments including all areas of activities of daily living, mobility and home safety
- Equipment prescription
- Home modification assessments and recommendations
- Home safety assessments
- Recommendation of community based services
- Wheelchair and seating assessments and recommendations
- Driver OT assessments, rehabilitation and vehicle modifications
- Care needs assessment, recommendations and reports
If you would like more information or to make an appointment, please contact PQSA on (08) 8355 3500.