Want to be part of a great culture with flexibility to work the hours that suit you?
The Paraplegic & Quadriplegic Association of SA (PQSA) leads positive impact for people with Spinal Cord Injury and the broader disability community through quality support and services.
About the role:
We currently have an opportunity for an experienced, passionate Occupational Therapist (OT) to join our expanding team. You will be responsible for undertaking home-based occupational therapy services for clients with a range of needs including complex and multiple disabilities. This requires you to be client focused, with the ability to work independently and have excellent communication and relationship building skills.
We are looking for someone with the following:
- A Bachelor of Occupational Therapy or Applied Science (Occupational Therapy)
- Current registration with the AHP RA
- A minimum of five (5) years’ OT experience
- Hands on knowledge of complex equipment prescription, home modifications assessment and planning
- Rehabilitation assessment and treatment experience
- Knowledge of current technology and equipment solutions
- Previous experience in community rehabilitation and service provision highly desirable
For all your hard work and commitment, you will receive:
- An attractive remuneration package with the ability to Salary Package including Novated Leasing
- A vehicle allowance
- Entry into an incredibly supportive and fun work team
The successful applicant will be required to undertake a DCSI Employment Screening Check, satisfy all visa requirements for working in Australia as well as having a vehicle and drivers licence.
A Position Description is available here and enquiries in strictest confidence can be made to: Sharron Neeson, Manager Support Services on (08) 8355 3500.
Applications should be forwarded by close of business 13th June to: Maria Oakley, HR Advisor email@example.com
Please note that only applications in PDF format with reference number PQSA 294 in the subject line will be accepted.